This role is responsible for supporting the bank’s social media, content marketing and digital advertising functions. Drives traffic, builds community and brand awareness across social media and digital channels and communities.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Marketing, Finance or Business degree preferred.
- Experience with social media platforms including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Yelp and more
- Must have analytical planning and problem solving skills. Preferred Google Ads and Analytics experience.
- Must be a self-starter, able to use judgment and discretion and make decisions when required.
- Must have strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and camera handling/video editing experience a plus.