First Hawaiian Bank
Improve the growth and profitability of the Division’s consumer, small business corporate debit and credit card portfolios through meaningful and prescriptive financial analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking and finance industry required
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Good quantitative analytical skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Skill in PowerPoint and data base management helpful required
- Good project management skills required
- Frequent contact with Bank personnel at all levels.
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s CIP, BSA and AML policies and procedures
- Must possess excellent analytical and managerial accounting skills, as well as problem solving abilities.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Must be able to organize and manage projects and possess good oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and make sound business decisions to protect the interests of the Division and the Bank.